How to join NBKA
- To join NBKA download and complete the membership form.
- Fill in the form completely and return to the membership secretary (details on the form)
- Membership runs from January to December.(There is no pro rata arrangement but if you join between September and December 2019 your subscription will cover membership until December 2020.)
- Payments can be made by- Standing Order, Bank Transfer or Cheque (payable to Notts Beekeepers Association).
- Standing order or bank transfer payments are preferred. Make your first payment and then annually on the 3rd January thereafter. BE SURE TO PUT YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE ON ELECTRONIC BANK PAYMENTS AND SO's so that your payment can be identified as belonging to you: SUBS NAME AND FULL INITIALS
- Bank details: are on the form.
- You will receive an email edition of BeeMaster, which is the Newsletter of NBKA. Make sure your email address is up to date and legible! This publication comes out monthly.
- For full members part of your subscription goes to the BBKA (British Beekeepers Association) so you will also become a member of BBKA and will receive their monthly BBKA News which contains many useful articles.
- In addition a small portion of the payment (£2.00) is for BDI (Bee Disease Insurance) which covers up to 3 colonies. Additional payments can be made by members with more colonies- see membership form. This is not optional.